Watch 7th grade students take charge of their own learning in this dynamic Memphis, Tennessee classroom. Influenced by the instructor's management approach, using Kickboard to reinforce positive learning habits, these students exude maturity and academic capability.
Learn how St. Louis Public Schools reduced office referrals by 86%
With Kickboard, students understand consistent expectations across learning environments. Kickboard Professional Development helps schools implement proven schoolwide systems and practices that help teachers effectively manage classroom behavior.
Kickboard schools analyze real-time behavior data, easily accessible from the software, to drive improvements. Professional Development helps teachers and leaders learn, adopt, and refine proven data-driven best practices to continuously improve classroom management strategies that lead to positive behavior.
Many of us are used to the concept of a data cycle when it comes to improving academic instruction. Now it’s time to apply the same premise to classroom culture strategies. Follow the Kickboard Culture Data Cycle to help teachers make positive changes in classroom culture, no matter where they are on their journey toward excellence.
Kickboard provides broad array of culture data at your fingertips that informs classroom management practices and guides teachers and students to succeed.
• A positivity index to indicate the health of classrooms, groups, and students
• Analysis tools that help teachers easily identify behavior trends and guide decisions
• Real-time text notifications for immediate action
• Easy-to-click buttons for minimal class flow interruption
• Immediate feedback for students
• A parent portal to keep all stakeholders informed
Watch a 2-minute overview of
the classroom app